Savage offers integrated plant transitions solutions for active and retiring coal-fired power plants with operations, maintenance, and environmental services through all stages of the life of the plant.
With more than 75 years supporting Customers in the coal and energy industry, our team has the experience and expertise to help meet your toughest challenges. We’re a trusted partner for safely moving and managing materials that matter, with consistently applied processes to ensure safe, reliable, and responsible operations.
Our integrated service offerings for coal-fired power plants include solutions for in-plant operations and maintenance, environmental remediation and waste management, and Savage Plant TransitionsSM management and support for unit and plant retirements.
In-Plant Operations & Maintenance
- Unit train piloting & switching
- Track services
- Truck transportation
- Stockpile management
- Material handling O&M
- Combustible dust mitigation
- Brine concentrator O&M
- Cooling towers & air-cooled condenser O&M
- Boiler O&M
- Sorbent processing
- Coal combustion residuals management
- Hazardous waste management
- Ash landfill & pond management
- Industrial vacuum truck & hydroblasting services
Savage Plant TransitionsSM Retirement Solutions
- Plant management & staffing
- Unit retirement management
- Demolition, remediation & reclamation management
- Plant ownership solutions